Scan2Pad® - Flexible Scanning from iPad or Android™ Tablet
Mobile Scanning from Tablet PCs Changes the Way You Work
Scan2Pad® allows Image Access scanners to be controlled using an iPad or an Android tablet or even a smartphone running Android version 4.0.3 or higher. Experience a new way to work with our book scanners and large format scanners and see how simple it is to operate them using our mobile technology, Scan2Pad®.
Scan2Pad® is available for the iPad free of charge in the iTunes Store. Look for the App "Scan2Mobile" or simply search for Bookeye® or WideTEK.For Android Tablets and Smartphones, download the App with a single mouse click right here on our home page. Just click on Scan2Pad®.
Scan2Pad® Features & Functionality
- Quickly adjust the color depth, from black & white to grayscale or full color
- Simplified brightness controls
- Automatic page splitting
- Single step PDF creation of scanned pages
- Print quality copies of scans wirelessly via AirPrint (with iOS & AirPrint enabled printers)
- Mail directly from the App
- Upload the PDF to your iBook* library (*for iOS)
- Synchronize scanned documents to the iCloud* (*for iOS)
- Offline processing of scan jobs
Scan2Pad® for all Scan2Net® Scanners!
Scan2Pad® supports all book scanners and book copiers with the brand name Bookeye® as well as all WideTEK® wide format scanners. The latest generation of scanners such as the Bookeye® 4, the WideTEK® 36C or the flatbed scanner WideTEK® 25 can be addressed as separate wireless access points, making them ideal for use with multiple systems in the public domain.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple, AirPrint, iBook, iCloud, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.